In this set of benchmarks, all tests were run with 4 X FSAA and 16 X Antistrophic Filtering enabled with the screen resolution 1024 X 768 @ 32 Bit. When running these aggressive detail settings in 1600 X 1200 games really do become un-playable and if people are after image quality they will have to drop the resolution back down.
3DMark 2003 version 3.3.0
Gigabytes 9800 Pro pulls ahead from the pack again.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Here we notice the Gigabyte scrap ahead with an insignificant .2 FPS gain.
- Water Section
Gigabyte pulls ahead by .1 FPS, nothing too spectacular.
- Grass Section
Here we see that extra .1 FPS from the Gigabyte card, yet again.
Being such an old game we see that turning on these high settings does very little as far as decreasing performance to an unplayable level. The final benchmark leaves us seeing the Gigabyte pull a head for one final time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives