Lian Li PC-V355-B Mini Tower Chassis
The front of the PC-V355 is quite the expanse of brushed aluminum with only the silver Lain Li logo above the strip of round holes for intake ventilation and the front I/O to break things up. At the bottom, very near the corners, there are large plastic feet with rubber pads that are accented in natural aluminum covers.
The front I/O panel offers you connectivity for the 3.5mm jacks of the microphone and headphones. Slightly right of that is the pair of Native USB 3.0 ports that are reverse compatible with an included adapter. Then of course we have the solitary power button with is round and also dressed in aluminum.
The left of the PC-V355 is very flat and the only thing worth mentioning other than these panels simply pull off is that the 5.25" bay is behind the brushed aluminum cover. At the rear of the side panel is a tab to get an easy grip on the panel for removal.
On the back of the chassis there is room for an optional 80mm fan next to the removable PSU mounting bracket. The bottom two-thirds of the back is taken up with the removable section connected to the motherboard tray including the rear I/O and four expansion slots.
I like a case with options and with the PC-V355 you can install the optical drive on this side of the chassis as well. No matter which side of you the PC-V355 is on, they make it convenient for the ODD placement on both sides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V355-B Mini Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V355-B]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings