Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The PC-V355 is classified as a mini tower since it is only just more than 11 inches wide, a little more than 10 and a quarter inches tall and is just longer than 15 inches deep. Like I said, this chassis definitely has a small foot print! The model I received is the black version of this all aluminum constructed chassis that has blunt corners, sleek edges and a very unexpectedly roomy interior, but more on that in a minute. The brushed aluminum exterior is folded at the top and bottom of the face, as well as the back end as both halves mate together near the rear of this chassis. The sides are straight and fit with 90 degree corners as well. On both of the flat side panels, you have the option to install an optical drive, so this chassis will naturally fit on either side of you in your office or at home.
Internally, from what I could see, there really is a lot going on in the PC-V355 chassis. There is a fan power hub near the pair of 120mm fans with dust filters that are the only supplied cooling with the chassis. Behind all of that there is a rack at the top that allows you to install the ODD on either side and just below it is a rack that will accept 3.5" hard drives, three in total. If you have a 2.5" drive, one can be hung from the bottom shelf of the 3.5" drive rack, too. With the entire front I/O wiring sitting on the floor near the front of the chassis, under the bays, the last thing to cover is the removable motherboard tray that will allow both Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, has a decent amount of clearance for coolers to slide in with it and also houses the four expansion slots and vented covers.
There are a few limitations inside this chassis so I figured I would go over those. First we have the 100mm of CPU cooler; this is because of the rear of the chassis and what will go into the chassis on the motherboard tray. While the specs show you can house 210mm of PSU in here, I will advise closer to 185mm of PSU so you have the room to wire it, 210mm is max including PSU cabling. As for the VGAs, the HDD rack is shifted to one side, so you have a full 310mm of room for those.
The PC-V355 is very fresh to the market; in fact, with my Google search I was only able to locate it at two places. One of which is a local shop, AVA Direct, but due to local sales taxes, I will pass on that pricing in favor of old trusty. The one other place that I could easily find the PC-V355 was at Newegg and in both flavors. No matter if you like this chassis in natural or silver or the black version you are going to soon be looking at, they are both priced the same at $159.99 and will take an additional $10 to ship it currently.
I always have been a fan of "sleepers" or things that look ordinary, but when called to action to surprise the pants off whoever sees it with a ton of power in a completely unassuming chassis. I really think Lian Li is on the right path with this design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V355-B Mini Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V355-B]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- Qualcomm and Leap Motion: use real life hands in VR
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording