Thermaltake Water2.0 Pro AIO Liquid Cooler
Just like on the Performer, the head unit of the Pro also has the Tt logo, the Thermaltake name and tag line and the Water2.0 series name painted in white on the textured plastic cover.
Ninety degree fittings that swivel allow the coolant to pass through the head unit while giving you a few mounting options. To the right of the screw making sure this fitting won't ever back out, there is a cut out in the cap to allow the 3-pin power lead to run out of the pump so you can power this later.
This unit ships with a twist-off protective cap. This keeps anything from damaging the mating surface as well as keeping the pre-applied paste in place.
Removing the pre-applied paste shows that the base still has some milling marks in it, but the surface is level across in any direction.
Taking a step back shows that there is just over 12 inches of black tubing between the head unit and the radiator. You can also see that the wire from the head unit is about 10 inches long, so getting this mounted in a chassis should have little issues getting there.
Not too sure why, but the fittings on the radiator are longer than those found on the Performer. On the Pro, the same amount of tubing is on the fitting and the clamps are in the same place, but there is almost a half inch of fitting still exposed.
The fins are a bit wider in this radiator, but the FPI stays the same with all of these AIO radiators. High density fins means we need some high CFM fans with a lot of static pressure to work the best, especially when we are now going through a thicker radiator.
On the end of this near 50mm thick radiator there is the Asetek label with the Pro designation on it, just in case you were confused as to which cooler or OEM we have been discussing.
Jumping ahead just a bit, I grabbed the fans and the fan Y-splitter and got the cooler ready for installation. Now you can see what sort of wiring and tubing you are dealing with as you install this unit into your own case.
I know the tape measure is angled a bit, but this sandwich of 25mm thick 120mm diameter fans and the 48.8mm of the radiator, we are very close to four inches of space that is going to be hanging in the back of your chassis to get the results you are about to see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Water2.0 Pro AIO Liquid Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now