Accessories and Documentation
Tucked between the foam bottom section of the packaging and the plastic liner on the case you will find your MSI Customer Survival Pack. This light cardboard envelope carries all the hardware and literature shipped with the Stealth chassis.
Inside that pouch is the User Manual which does a great job of getting through the tear down and installation process. You also get a dog tag and chain to feel like you are now part of the MSI team and there is a bag of hardware to get your components into this case.
A closer look at that hardware shows we get long tie-straps, ten of them in fact to tidy up the wiring. The foam block is actually cut diagonally into wedges so that they can be used with the VGA support system for coolers that aren't flat.
The bag on the left has your PSU screws, Kensington lock loop, risers, motherboard screws and a socket to tighten the risers. The bag at the right has a set of thumbscrews to use with the 5.25" bay devices.
This is something I haven't seen before; expandable HDD trays. Instead of having to flex the tray around a 3.5" drive, you simply allow it to slide open, align the pins and slide it closed on the drive. There are also holes for you to be able to screw a 2.5" drive directly to the tray bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY