Accessories and Documentation
Tucked between the foam bottom section of the packaging and the plastic liner on the case you will find your MSI Customer Survival Pack. This light cardboard envelope carries all the hardware and literature shipped with the Stealth chassis.
Inside that pouch is the User Manual which does a great job of getting through the tear down and installation process. You also get a dog tag and chain to feel like you are now part of the MSI team and there is a bag of hardware to get your components into this case.
A closer look at that hardware shows we get long tie-straps, ten of them in fact to tidy up the wiring. The foam block is actually cut diagonally into wedges so that they can be used with the VGA support system for coolers that aren't flat.
The bag on the left has your PSU screws, Kensington lock loop, risers, motherboard screws and a socket to tighten the risers. The bag at the right has a set of thumbscrews to use with the 5.25" bay devices.
This is something I haven't seen before; expandable HDD trays. Instead of having to flex the tray around a 3.5" drive, you simply allow it to slide open, align the pins and slide it closed on the drive. There are also holes for you to be able to screw a 2.5" drive directly to the tray bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives