Inside the MSI Stealth
With the sides now off the Stealth we get our first look inside. The entire motherboard tray, expansion slots and screws, the fan, the tool-less latches and the hard drive trays are all sporting a light blue color while the rest of the interior is black.
There are four 5.25" bays, three of which have tool-less latches to lock a device in place. There are also thumbscrews included to mount the fourth drive or secure the other side of the top three bays.
Under that you find the VGA support system that by loosening the screws, the plastic support slides out to set under a VGA or two. That leaves the four bays at the bottom for the installation of 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
The motherboard tray takes four form factors of motherboards and offers two large holes on the right for wiring and the largest of the holes give access to the CPU cooler back plate. There are two smaller holes near the top and twenty-two places to attach wiring on the back.
At the bottom there is a larger hole in the tray to allow all the wiring to terminate right in front of the PSU that will fit on the left side of the floor. Just to the right is room for an additional 120mm fan, but you will see that is very PSU dependent.
Inside of the rear of the Stealth there are the seven blue blades of the exhaust fan that keeps that light blue going on all sides. Even if you need to remove all of the covers, the thumbscrews still will add a bit of blue flavor to keep the look of the rest of the Stealth interior.
Even the back of the tray is blue and as I said, from every angle there is blue to be seen. More importantly, along with all the tie points for the wiring that will go here, there is three quarters of an inch of room between the door panel and the motherboard tray.
The wiring has the front control wires, USB 2.0, Native USB 3.0 and HD Audio cables. The 4-pin Molex is to power the Super Charger and as for the fans, the rear fan is powered with a 3-pin connector and the front fan uses a Molex connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20