Inside the MSI Stealth
With the sides now off the Stealth we get our first look inside. The entire motherboard tray, expansion slots and screws, the fan, the tool-less latches and the hard drive trays are all sporting a light blue color while the rest of the interior is black.
There are four 5.25" bays, three of which have tool-less latches to lock a device in place. There are also thumbscrews included to mount the fourth drive or secure the other side of the top three bays.
Under that you find the VGA support system that by loosening the screws, the plastic support slides out to set under a VGA or two. That leaves the four bays at the bottom for the installation of 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
The motherboard tray takes four form factors of motherboards and offers two large holes on the right for wiring and the largest of the holes give access to the CPU cooler back plate. There are two smaller holes near the top and twenty-two places to attach wiring on the back.
At the bottom there is a larger hole in the tray to allow all the wiring to terminate right in front of the PSU that will fit on the left side of the floor. Just to the right is room for an additional 120mm fan, but you will see that is very PSU dependent.
Inside of the rear of the Stealth there are the seven blue blades of the exhaust fan that keeps that light blue going on all sides. Even if you need to remove all of the covers, the thumbscrews still will add a bit of blue flavor to keep the look of the rest of the Stealth interior.
Even the back of the tray is blue and as I said, from every angle there is blue to be seen. More importantly, along with all the tie points for the wiring that will go here, there is three quarters of an inch of room between the door panel and the motherboard tray.
The wiring has the front control wires, USB 2.0, Native USB 3.0 and HD Audio cables. The 4-pin Molex is to power the Super Charger and as for the fans, the rear fan is powered with a 3-pin connector and the front fan uses a Molex connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni