Inside the MSI Stealth
With the sides now off the Stealth we get our first look inside. The entire motherboard tray, expansion slots and screws, the fan, the tool-less latches and the hard drive trays are all sporting a light blue color while the rest of the interior is black.
There are four 5.25" bays, three of which have tool-less latches to lock a device in place. There are also thumbscrews included to mount the fourth drive or secure the other side of the top three bays.
Under that you find the VGA support system that by loosening the screws, the plastic support slides out to set under a VGA or two. That leaves the four bays at the bottom for the installation of 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
The motherboard tray takes four form factors of motherboards and offers two large holes on the right for wiring and the largest of the holes give access to the CPU cooler back plate. There are two smaller holes near the top and twenty-two places to attach wiring on the back.
At the bottom there is a larger hole in the tray to allow all the wiring to terminate right in front of the PSU that will fit on the left side of the floor. Just to the right is room for an additional 120mm fan, but you will see that is very PSU dependent.
Inside of the rear of the Stealth there are the seven blue blades of the exhaust fan that keeps that light blue going on all sides. Even if you need to remove all of the covers, the thumbscrews still will add a bit of blue flavor to keep the look of the rest of the Stealth interior.
Even the back of the tray is blue and as I said, from every angle there is blue to be seen. More importantly, along with all the tie points for the wiring that will go here, there is three quarters of an inch of room between the door panel and the motherboard tray.
The wiring has the front control wires, USB 2.0, Native USB 3.0 and HD Audio cables. The 4-pin Molex is to power the Super Charger and as for the fans, the rear fan is powered with a 3-pin connector and the front fan uses a Molex connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact