MSI IN-602 Stealth Mid Tower Chassis
From the front you can start to see the play on sharp angles and the matte finish of the front of the Stealth. The SRF runs down the face and also covers the large diamond shaped mesh at the bottom above the MSI logo.
The front I/O panel consists of the yellow Super Charge port, a pair of USB 2.0 ports on either side of the 3.5mm audio jacks, finishing with a pair of USB 3.0 ports. The reset button, HDD activity LED, power LED and large power button are set to the right and even the buttons are triangles to keep with the theme.
The top of the chassis also receives the SRF treatment and has nine vents that are broken up into three sections each. This takes the flow and blows it away from the user, if you install optional fans here.
The cover will lift right off and give you access to install various sizes of fans here. I know you can install a pair of 120mm fan, but it looks like you could also use a 140mm, a 180mm, but I don't believe a 200mm fan will go in there.
The left side carries the theme with the plastic top, as the side panel is flat and offers room for a pair of 120mm or 140mm fans to be installed in the mesh area near the back of the chassis.
In the back, at the top you can see where you stick your fingers to lift the top. Below that is the rear I/O area next to the exhaust fan. In the middle are seven blue expansion slot covers and a pair of water cooling holes with grommets to the right of them. That leave the large hole for a bottom mounted PSU.
The right side of the chassis uses a plain steel panel to cover this side. As with most builds it will be against a wall most likely, so no real need to actually do much if nobody is going to ever see it.
Under the Stealth is four medium sized plastic feet with rubber pads on them. Between the rear feet is a thin plastic, removable dust cover for the PSU and to the right of that in this image is a fan filter for the optional 120mm fan mounting position.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4