MSI IN-602 Stealth Mid Tower Chassis
From the front you can start to see the play on sharp angles and the matte finish of the front of the Stealth. The SRF runs down the face and also covers the large diamond shaped mesh at the bottom above the MSI logo.
The front I/O panel consists of the yellow Super Charge port, a pair of USB 2.0 ports on either side of the 3.5mm audio jacks, finishing with a pair of USB 3.0 ports. The reset button, HDD activity LED, power LED and large power button are set to the right and even the buttons are triangles to keep with the theme.
The top of the chassis also receives the SRF treatment and has nine vents that are broken up into three sections each. This takes the flow and blows it away from the user, if you install optional fans here.
The cover will lift right off and give you access to install various sizes of fans here. I know you can install a pair of 120mm fan, but it looks like you could also use a 140mm, a 180mm, but I don't believe a 200mm fan will go in there.
The left side carries the theme with the plastic top, as the side panel is flat and offers room for a pair of 120mm or 140mm fans to be installed in the mesh area near the back of the chassis.
In the back, at the top you can see where you stick your fingers to lift the top. Below that is the rear I/O area next to the exhaust fan. In the middle are seven blue expansion slot covers and a pair of water cooling holes with grommets to the right of them. That leave the large hole for a bottom mounted PSU.
The right side of the chassis uses a plain steel panel to cover this side. As with most builds it will be against a wall most likely, so no real need to actually do much if nobody is going to ever see it.
Under the Stealth is four medium sized plastic feet with rubber pads on them. Between the rear feet is a thin plastic, removable dust cover for the PSU and to the right of that in this image is a fan filter for the optional 120mm fan mounting position.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now