MSI IN-602 Stealth Mid Tower Chassis
From the front you can start to see the play on sharp angles and the matte finish of the front of the Stealth. The SRF runs down the face and also covers the large diamond shaped mesh at the bottom above the MSI logo.
The front I/O panel consists of the yellow Super Charge port, a pair of USB 2.0 ports on either side of the 3.5mm audio jacks, finishing with a pair of USB 3.0 ports. The reset button, HDD activity LED, power LED and large power button are set to the right and even the buttons are triangles to keep with the theme.
The top of the chassis also receives the SRF treatment and has nine vents that are broken up into three sections each. This takes the flow and blows it away from the user, if you install optional fans here.
The cover will lift right off and give you access to install various sizes of fans here. I know you can install a pair of 120mm fan, but it looks like you could also use a 140mm, a 180mm, but I don't believe a 200mm fan will go in there.
The left side carries the theme with the plastic top, as the side panel is flat and offers room for a pair of 120mm or 140mm fans to be installed in the mesh area near the back of the chassis.
In the back, at the top you can see where you stick your fingers to lift the top. Below that is the rear I/O area next to the exhaust fan. In the middle are seven blue expansion slot covers and a pair of water cooling holes with grommets to the right of them. That leave the large hole for a bottom mounted PSU.
The right side of the chassis uses a plain steel panel to cover this side. As with most builds it will be against a wall most likely, so no real need to actually do much if nobody is going to ever see it.
Under the Stealth is four medium sized plastic feet with rubber pads on them. Between the rear feet is a thin plastic, removable dust cover for the PSU and to the right of that in this image is a fan filter for the optional 120mm fan mounting position.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue that Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015