The front of the packaging is busy with the black and grey under the MSI logo and the image of the chassis over what looks like brushed aluminum and mesh with light coming through. On top of that there are three features listed, the badge for the warranty, cooling and rubberized coating and the inclusion of the dog tag to be part of the team. Then there is the name of the chassis, the form factor and the line "protecting your vital gear".
This side panel covers ten features that can be found around, on, or inside the Stealth. This list covers just about everything and these images give you a great idea of what you are buying inside of this cardboard and foam.
The back of the box is a repeat of what we found on the front of this package.
The last side offers you the same view of the Stealth, just a bit smaller and under that is the specifications list for this chassis.
It isn't very often that I find that a normal weight, mid tower chassis, getting shipped in this much high density foam to protect it. There is a plastic liner to keep things from getting scratched, but that foam does a great job of delivering a still true and square chassis to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spurned Pokemon fan raises $4000 to pay for copyright fine
- Jack Dorsey reprises role as Twitter's CEO
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog