The front of the packaging is busy with the black and grey under the MSI logo and the image of the chassis over what looks like brushed aluminum and mesh with light coming through. On top of that there are three features listed, the badge for the warranty, cooling and rubberized coating and the inclusion of the dog tag to be part of the team. Then there is the name of the chassis, the form factor and the line "protecting your vital gear".
This side panel covers ten features that can be found around, on, or inside the Stealth. This list covers just about everything and these images give you a great idea of what you are buying inside of this cardboard and foam.
The back of the box is a repeat of what we found on the front of this package.
The last side offers you the same view of the Stealth, just a bit smaller and under that is the specifications list for this chassis.
It isn't very often that I find that a normal weight, mid tower chassis, getting shipped in this much high density foam to protect it. There is a plastic liner to keep things from getting scratched, but that foam does a great job of delivering a still true and square chassis to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now