The front of the packaging is busy with the black and grey under the MSI logo and the image of the chassis over what looks like brushed aluminum and mesh with light coming through. On top of that there are three features listed, the badge for the warranty, cooling and rubberized coating and the inclusion of the dog tag to be part of the team. Then there is the name of the chassis, the form factor and the line "protecting your vital gear".
This side panel covers ten features that can be found around, on, or inside the Stealth. This list covers just about everything and these images give you a great idea of what you are buying inside of this cardboard and foam.
The back of the box is a repeat of what we found on the front of this package.
The last side offers you the same view of the Stealth, just a bit smaller and under that is the specifications list for this chassis.
It isn't very often that I find that a normal weight, mid tower chassis, getting shipped in this much high density foam to protect it. There is a plastic liner to keep things from getting scratched, but that foam does a great job of delivering a still true and square chassis to my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent