Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-400 Kingmax (Supplied by Kingmax Australia)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD80 7200RPM (Supplied by Techbuy)
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATI)
Software Used: Sisoft Sandra 2003, Lame MP3, DIVX Encoding, Sysmark 2002, 3DMark2001SE, PCMark2002, Vulpine GLMark 1.1, Quake 3 Arena, Star Trek Voyager, Jedi Knight II, Comanche 4, Aquanox and UT 2003
Editor's Note - PAT will only be enabled when the FSB and memory are running async, in other words in a 1:1 ratio.
SiSoft Sandra 2003 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2001 is a synthetic windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here we can see the slight performance hit taken on the I865PE board due to the lack of PAT, however, the difference isn't as large as we would have expected.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 1 [Introduction]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 2 [Springdale in Detail]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 3 [I865P - 533FSB Only]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 4 [I865PE - The Cheap Canterwood]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 5 [I865G - Intel Extreme 2 Graphics]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 6 [Common Features in Detail]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Real World System Productivity]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 10 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- I865 "Springdale" - Page 12 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017