The cable summary is a bit short since we are dealing with a lower wattage, natively wired power supply, but should be more than sufficient nonetheless.
There are a pair of PCI-E cables that will allow you to power a few GPU's should you desire. Peripheral connections are proved by eight SATA, five Molex and one FDD connectors over four cables. It would be hard to need more connectors than that without first maxing out the power supply.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find the rather short and very open PCB. The power supply is so short that they couldn't fit a 140mm fan inside for cooling and had to use a 120mm fan instead.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
Chinese made CapXon capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
NZXT chose the Tate Loon D12BH-12 120mm fan to provide the cooling for NZXT HALE82 N 650W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti