The cable summary is a bit short since we are dealing with a lower wattage, natively wired power supply, but should be more than sufficient nonetheless.
There are a pair of PCI-E cables that will allow you to power a few GPU's should you desire. Peripheral connections are proved by eight SATA, five Molex and one FDD connectors over four cables. It would be hard to need more connectors than that without first maxing out the power supply.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find the rather short and very open PCB. The power supply is so short that they couldn't fit a 140mm fan inside for cooling and had to use a 120mm fan instead.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
Chinese made CapXon capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
NZXT chose the Tate Loon D12BH-12 120mm fan to provide the cooling for NZXT HALE82 N 650W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop