The cable summary is a bit short since we are dealing with a lower wattage, natively wired power supply, but should be more than sufficient nonetheless.
There are a pair of PCI-E cables that will allow you to power a few GPU's should you desire. Peripheral connections are proved by eight SATA, five Molex and one FDD connectors over four cables. It would be hard to need more connectors than that without first maxing out the power supply.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find the rather short and very open PCB. The power supply is so short that they couldn't fit a 140mm fan inside for cooling and had to use a 120mm fan instead.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
Chinese made CapXon capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
NZXT chose the Tate Loon D12BH-12 120mm fan to provide the cooling for NZXT HALE82 N 650W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4