Inside the Box
Inside the box, we find the power supply protected by some of the thickest foam we've seen on three sides. The other sides are protected by thinner foam, the cables and the box.
The top of the unit gives us a great shot at the semi-gloss black finish used on the power supply. The I/O specifications and serial number can be found here.
One side simply has the NZXT logo stamped into the case.
The other side is the same, just inverted so that the unit can be installed in either the top or the bottom of the case.
Turning the unit a bit more, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch present.
Taking a look at the front, we find the native cables as well as a few additional vents for airflow.
Once we get t the bottom, we find the high-contrast white 120mm fan that provides the active cooling for the NZXT HALE82 N 650W power supply.
Also included but not pictured are the AC power cable, user manual, zip ties, and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs