Inside the Box
Inside the box, we find the power supply protected by some of the thickest foam we've seen on three sides. The other sides are protected by thinner foam, the cables and the box.
The top of the unit gives us a great shot at the semi-gloss black finish used on the power supply. The I/O specifications and serial number can be found here.
One side simply has the NZXT logo stamped into the case.
The other side is the same, just inverted so that the unit can be installed in either the top or the bottom of the case.
Turning the unit a bit more, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch present.
Taking a look at the front, we find the native cables as well as a few additional vents for airflow.
Once we get t the bottom, we find the high-contrast white 120mm fan that provides the active cooling for the NZXT HALE82 N 650W power supply.
Also included but not pictured are the AC power cable, user manual, zip ties, and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio