The image of the Dark Rock Pro 2 takes center stage with information found on all sides. At the left are the notations of the inclusion of SilentWings fans and the LGA2011 hardware. At top right is the company name and at the bottom is information on this 220W TDP capable cooler.
Here be quiet covers where this cooler should be used, the silence, the high efficiency, the use of high-grade materials and that fact that this carries a three year warranty. At the bottom of this panel are a few awards that this series of coolers has won.
The top of the rear panel starts off with a statement from be quiet as to what makes them do what they do. Then you have drawings of the cooler from the front and the side with features pointed out. Then at the bottom is the list of specs for the Dark Rock Pro 2 and the included fans.
This side of the box offers the same information as did the opposite side, this time it is translated into French, Spanish and Polish.
When you first open the box, you have to poke in the two finger holds to remove the hardware box before we can slide out the cooler.
Although it is a little larger, the same high density foam is used to surround the cooler as we saw before with the Dark Rock 2, as well as the hardware box acting as the top padding in case anything was to poke through the box. This packaging was sufficient enough to make the journey from Germany to here and not have any damage whatsoever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog