Accessories, Documentation and Extras
Every ROCCAT, whether mouse or keyboard, has come with this flat black folder with the ROCCAT logo sticking out due to the shine used there. This is where you will find the paperwork and registration card.
Folded up and just slid into the envelope is the quick installation guide seen on the left. On the right is your product registration card. I have removed a few of the numbers, but this card is what will be needed when registering the product with ROCCAT.
Inside of the guide you will find that it shows the default settings of the button layouts in both the standard and EasyShift[+] modes of use. On the right it explains why more functionality is better and that they hope you go to town with the use of their Macro system.
On the right side of this fold out you get a couple of ideas of how the EasyShift[+] can help in games with the pre-loaded profiles that come with the software like WoW, Counter Strike, multimedia, or browser controls, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package