The basic shape of the black packaging is similar to the other mice we have seen from ROCCAT in the past. This time a view of the Savu takes the bulk of the panel with small notes to the features listed to the left and below it.
The right side keeps the angle we are used to seeing, but this time doesn't open to expose the Savu as others did. It does offer the name of the mouse along with the notation that this is a mid-size hybrid gaming mouse.
On the back ROCCAT starts by pointing out all of the external features found on the Savu. It then moves in to a features list with it being translated nine times below the initial list.
On the left side of the package we get four views of the Savu from different angles and ROCCAT points out the lighting in the last image. That is followed below with a list of contents, technical specifications and requirements.
Cutting the tamperproof sticker on either the top or bottom of the box allows you to slide out the plastic inner packaging. This is a two piece shell with the mouse protected and secure between them. The paperwork and cable sit underneath of this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti