The basic shape of the black packaging is similar to the other mice we have seen from ROCCAT in the past. This time a view of the Savu takes the bulk of the panel with small notes to the features listed to the left and below it.
The right side keeps the angle we are used to seeing, but this time doesn't open to expose the Savu as others did. It does offer the name of the mouse along with the notation that this is a mid-size hybrid gaming mouse.
On the back ROCCAT starts by pointing out all of the external features found on the Savu. It then moves in to a features list with it being translated nine times below the initial list.
On the left side of the package we get four views of the Savu from different angles and ROCCAT points out the lighting in the last image. That is followed below with a list of contents, technical specifications and requirements.
Cutting the tamperproof sticker on either the top or bottom of the box allows you to slide out the plastic inner packaging. This is a two piece shell with the mouse protected and secure between them. The paperwork and cable sit underneath of this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications