Accessories and Documentation
Remember that tray in the HDD bays up front? Well this is what you get on it. There are two types of risers, both pin-style and the typical screw in style. You also get eight ODD screws, three PSU screws and twenty-four HDD screws to be used with the X-Frame. This way you never lose them and have a convenient spot to return the screws when not in use.
The manual matches the chassis nicely as the front is plastered with a diamond plate design. On top of that the X in X-Frame looks a lot like the chassis. At the bottom you can see that this guide is translated into eight languages for their 50 buyers.
At the top two-thirds of the inside there are eight descriptions of the parts and components shown at the bottom third. This covers the components of the chassis as well as the amount of hardware included with the X-Frame.
Once the manual is completely unfolded and gets flipped over, you sort of get a poster for your room with an image of the X-Frame with some generic components going into it and what appears to be a GIGABYTE motherboard of some photo-shopped nature.
On the right is where you can find out how to use the chassis, how to remove the components and everything else that makes this open air design so special. They don't however say or show that this chassis can be stood on either end like a tower chassis as well as being a test bench.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [InWin X-Frame Limited Edition Open Air Chassis]
- Page 5 [InWin X-Frame Limited Edition Open Air Chassis Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance