Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender
The box for the Audio Relay shows the wireless media extender with the antenna attached for wireless passing of audio media from the MC001-BR to any other components that receive signal via digital optical cable or RCAs. It also shows that this device can be controlled via smartphone apps.
On this side it again shows the functionality with apps from Android Market and Apple's App Store. It also points out that this unit is for multi-room entertainment and that it is quick and easy to set up.
On the back of the package it shows all of the specification of the Audio Relay including the codecs that this unit will stream.
On the last side of the packaging there is a basic connection shown of how to wire this device. All you need is a wireless router and enough range to place the unit where you want it. ARCTIC also shows the connectivity on the back of this device.
Here is the Audio Relay in its entirety. The ARCTIC name adorns the shiny plastic black top of the device with just the simplicity of a power button to deal with.
The aluminum used on this device matches very well with the MC001-BD, even if it is in another room of the house, your buddies will easily put it together that they are somehow working together as you stream songs from the living room TV to a stereo in the garage or a bedroom, really anywhere with power and is in range of your signal.
The back of the unit has a few simple things you want to connect to get the stream going. There is the option to send the signal from this to another device via the RCA or the optical out. This uses a mini-USB connection for power and has a USB port activation software purposes. There is the ability for a wired connection via the LAN port or wireless with the gold port at the right. In the middle is the WPS button that is used for routers with WPS for auto-recognition of this device.
Under the unit is a large pad to rest on while not damaging the surface it is on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [K481 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Pad]
- Page 8 [MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control]
- Page 9 [Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender]
- Page 10 [Audio Relay Accessories]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay causes stock dive
- Destiny 2 on PC: no dedicated servers
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning