On the front of the box containing the MC001-BD we can see the unit with features like a built in TV tuner, an Intel processor, ATI Mobility video card, Windows 7 and others placed to the left of the image.
On this side, at the top there are images of the five components included inside the packaging. Under the images are eleven lists of key features in various languages.
On the back ARCTIC takes this space to inform potential buyers of what they should expect from this product as far as performance, the entertainment center capabilities and just what makes this so easy to use.
This side of the packaging shows us the rear of the MC001-BD and all the connections it has next to a list of the specifications of this unit.
Opening the box you are greeted from ARCTIC with a card that personally thanks you for buying this unit and they hope that you enjoy using it. While most companies strive for this, only a few companies actually take the time to say it.
Inside is a mix of a white cardboard box that contains all of the wiring and paperwork included with the MC001-BD. The actual PC is shipped in the recycled cardboard pieces and is wrapped in a foam envelope and has plastic stuck to the shiny bits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [K481 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Pad]
- Page 8 [MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control]
- Page 9 [Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender]
- Page 10 [Audio Relay Accessories]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Sony still planning more 'Ghostbusters' films
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter