On the front of the box containing the MC001-BD we can see the unit with features like a built in TV tuner, an Intel processor, ATI Mobility video card, Windows 7 and others placed to the left of the image.
On this side, at the top there are images of the five components included inside the packaging. Under the images are eleven lists of key features in various languages.
On the back ARCTIC takes this space to inform potential buyers of what they should expect from this product as far as performance, the entertainment center capabilities and just what makes this so easy to use.
This side of the packaging shows us the rear of the MC001-BD and all the connections it has next to a list of the specifications of this unit.
Opening the box you are greeted from ARCTIC with a card that personally thanks you for buying this unit and they hope that you enjoy using it. While most companies strive for this, only a few companies actually take the time to say it.
Inside is a mix of a white cardboard box that contains all of the wiring and paperwork included with the MC001-BD. The actual PC is shipped in the recycled cardboard pieces and is wrapped in a foam envelope and has plastic stuck to the shiny bits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [K481 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Pad]
- Page 8 [MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control]
- Page 9 [Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender]
- Page 10 [Audio Relay Accessories]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league