Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the image when I first opened the box, this bit of cloth was lying on top of it. Das Keyboard ships this to keep that sleek and sexy, shiny black plastic looking brand new while not damaging or marking the surface. Also a bit of a tip, this cloth should be used dry to clean the keyboard.
To power the Das Keyboard Model S Professional there is a two meter, plastic coated, USB 2.0 lead that terminates with two connections. On the left is the USB 2.0 connector to power the hub, while the lead on the right with the included PS/2 adapter attached to it is what controls the keyboard.
This little piece of paper is all the instructional or informational goods received with the Das Keyboard. It states things like this keyboard requires no drivers for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux use. To get underway you just need to power down the PC, plug in this keyboard and turn on the PC.
The default plug and play drivers will allow complete functionality of the Model S. They also add their site address to keep up on the latest Das Keyboard has to offers and also a way for owners of Das Keyboards to get additional free goodies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis