Accessories and Documentation
If you remember back to the image when I first opened the box, this bit of cloth was lying on top of it. Das Keyboard ships this to keep that sleek and sexy, shiny black plastic looking brand new while not damaging or marking the surface. Also a bit of a tip, this cloth should be used dry to clean the keyboard.
To power the Das Keyboard Model S Professional there is a two meter, plastic coated, USB 2.0 lead that terminates with two connections. On the left is the USB 2.0 connector to power the hub, while the lead on the right with the included PS/2 adapter attached to it is what controls the keyboard.
This little piece of paper is all the instructional or informational goods received with the Das Keyboard. It states things like this keyboard requires no drivers for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux use. To get underway you just need to power down the PC, plug in this keyboard and turn on the PC.
The default plug and play drivers will allow complete functionality of the Model S. They also add their site address to keep up on the latest Das Keyboard has to offers and also a way for owners of Das Keyboards to get additional free goodies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications