Das Keyboard Model S Professional Continued
Also on the right side of the keyboard, at the back, is where you will locate the two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for easy access to either plug a mouse in here to clean up the cable mess on your desk, or without having to reach under your desk to get to the chassis, you can insert a thumb drive and get right back to business with very little effort.
Under the Model S Professional, the keyboard gets traction and support on the desk with the use of four large pads, one in each of the corners.
I mentioned there were legs that extend for a more ergonomic angle to use this Das Keyboard while it is on your desk. Once these legs are extended it adds 13mm in height to the back for a total of 39mm of height to the back of the keyboard.
I was very sure to check all of the keys, the F-keys, the number pad, the arrows and advanced control keys and each and every key was backed with these Cherry MX Blue mechanical switches. These do have a tactile feel, but use an additional piece in the design to give you an audible click to also confirm the use of each key.
When the Model S Professional is powered up, there isn't that many that changes in fancy lighting or the need for software to go about your business. In reality the only LEDs on the board are denoting the use of the number, scroll, caps locks and of course the tastefully added simple name of Das Keyboard.
I just wanted to take a step back so that you had a fresh image of the Das Keyboard Model S Professional keyboard as you continue through to the accessories and hardware and into the final thoughts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD