Specifications, Pricing and Availability
For space reasons I've condensed Newer Technology's specification list by removing a large list of compatible electrical boxes. You can see the full specifications list on the Newer Tech product page.
Newer Tech gives us quite a bit of information on their specifications list. Everything is pretty much standard for power outlets with a bunch of codes and specifications. For the unique part of this product, the USB portion, we see that the power provided is 5.2 volts at 2 amps. This is the power required for Apple's iPad products and what is considered a 'quick charge' for smart phones.
The NewerTech Power2U does not have Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) capabilities, but you can install the unit downstream from a GFCI plug like I did today. This is somewhat important if you are installing you unit in a place where water is present. I wouldn't recommend replacing a GFCI unit with a Power2U and in many places building codes might not permit it.
Finally we have pricing. A single unit costs $29.95 and you can even purchase in large lots. There isn't much of a discount when ordering in bulk, though. All three color choices of almond, ivory and black cost the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Newer Tech Power2U]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines