Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
Developer Homepage: http://crystalmark.info
Product Homepage: http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskMark/index-e.html
CrystalDiskMark is a disk benchmark software that allows us to benchmark 4K and 4K queue depths with accuracy.
* Sequential reads/writes
* Random 4KB/512KB reads/writes
* Text copy
* Change dialog design
* internationalization (i18n)
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 Technical Preview was used for these tests since it offers the ability to measure native command queuing at 4 and 32.
In CDM we're looking at how the 4K and NCQ scales. Here we see a nice progression that goes from 40MB/s at a single read command to nearly 60MB/s with four to just over 115MB/s at 32 commands.
With just four NAND flash chips we finally found a place where the 240GB mSATA drive is a little slower than the full size 2.5" drives. The MS-701 hits the same wall that we see with the 120GB drives when it comes to scalability with high queue depths. This really isn't much of a problem with consumer drives though since you don't get into high queue depths often.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20