Specifications, Pricing and Availability
The number of devices with mSATA slots is growing rapidly. Still though, you have to consider mSATA SSDs as a specialty product. Because of that the availability is a bit low and when these do finally make their way to market the prices should be higher than what the mass produced 2.5" versions demand. At the time of writing we weren't able to find the MemoRight MS-701 for sale online, but that should change post Computex.
MemoRight is producing three capacity sizes for the MS-701. Those are 30GB, 60GB, 120GB and the model we are looking at today, 240GB. The performance scales as you go up through the capacity range like any other SSD, but the 120GB and 240GB both claim 25K random read IOPS and 24K random write IOPS. Sequential transfer speeds are rated at 550MB/s read and 500MB/s write. These are very close to the claimed specs of the MemoRight FTM Plus 2.5" SSD.
Being an mSATA drive there isn't much room or need for an accessory page. The MS-701 that we are looking at today does come with a standard three year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now