As with all of the CM Storm packaging, we see the Sentinel Advance II front and center above some cool looking flames. Around the image there are things like high performance gaming mouse and the Avago sensor getting mentioned.
The front panel opens to offer eight key features with images around the Sentinel Advance II image with descriptions of them listed at the bottom. On the right you now can get a pretty full view of the mouse inside the box.
The right side of the packaging offers the Storm Tactics and in this instance the tactics that are greatly at play are the strength and control, not so much the security.
The back offers a full list of specifications about the Sentinel Advance II and has regional site information along with addresses and phone numbers if you should need them for any reason.
This is the panel that tells people in 21 languages that this is a gaming mouse called the Sentinel Advance II and for more information to visit the CM Storm website.
Containing the sentinel and making sure it doesn't move around in transit, as well as keeping it inside the box when the front door is opened, a layer of plastic has been molded to the shape of the mouse and the sides are raised to take first impact if this was to get dropped on the way to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers