Have you ever had one of those instances in life where you were great friends with someone and for some reason over the years you had lost touch with them? After a bit of time goes by, let's say a couple of years and you happen to run into your old friend, so you invite them over so you can catch up and see what is new in their life. Then there is that magical moment amongst good friends where you realize it is as if you never lost touch, you just picked up the pieces and happily continue the friendship right where it had left off. This is the experience I have been having over the past few weeks as I have tinkered with the latest mouse to hit my desk for testing.
A couple of years ago I was given a mouse, sort of out of the blue and asked if I would like to review it. Of course I jumped on the chance as the mouse seemed to have everything the latest technology of that day had to offer, like 6500 DPI, which was a huge number then, a great feel in the hand, a cool lighting arrangement and had a programmable OLED screen that you could change the stock logo to any .bmp image that fit the size requirements. For someone who was used to the usual mouse with a couple of buttons and a scroll wheel, this mouse was a crash course in what I was missing all that time. If it weren't for the issue of the laser after time went on, there really wasn't anything to complain about and an RMA got me a revised version that no longer produced the "walking" of the pointer as the old mouse showed.
Then I heard that my old friend was going through a revision and I was asked to have a look at it once again in its new form. This time we will be looking at the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II High Performance gaming mouse. This is where I saw the opportunity to get reacquainted with my old friend and see what the new changes in features and software can offer the more advanced gamers out there who loved the Sentinel Advanced feel, but went to mice with more options.
For me it took no time at all to get used to this mouse and catch up with it and I will tell you I like what I see in the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II mouse and I think you should continue reading to see why you should put this mouse on the short list of ones to buy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched