Accessories and Documentation
The 1.8 meter, full speed USB 2.0 cable included is braided with cloth to cover the wire and offers a standard USB end for the PC and a mini-USB end for the QuickFire Pro.
For those of you who can't stay out of the bag of Doritos while you are gaming and you get a chunk of the chip caught between the keys; this is when you break out the key puller tool. This simply slides over a key cap and clicks when the legs are locked onto the key, then just lift it to remove the cap and retrieve that bit of corn chip from keeping the key from pressing fully.
The manual comes in quite handy when you first plug in the keyboard and are trying to figure out what works the lighting, multimedia and things like the windows lock out and polling rates. Since this is a driver-less keyboard, keep the manual handy until you are familiar with the keys.
Inside, on the left panel, things like the warranty, advanced functionality, multimedia keys, Windows lock, switching NKRO modes and polling rates. On the right it shows the LED controls for the two modes I showed you, a third mode that allows a "breathing" pulsing of the lights intensity and the ability to change the brightness in four levels when in the first two lighting modes. It then shows which keys are illuminated on the QuickFire Pro in each of the three lit options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm QuickFire Pro]
- Page 5 [CM Storm QuickFire Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact