The QuickFire Pro is front and center on the front of the packaging. Around it is an electrical storm on a black background where Cooler Master adds their name and the fact that this is a gaming mechanical keyboard.
At the bottom right corner, Cooler Master also makes sure to add a sticker denoting the Cherry MX switches used on the keyboard in the box. Here it states we have brown switches with medium resistance and force feedback in each keys travel.
The left end of the packaging offers the name of the keyboard, the system requirements for the OS and the bar codes and model number.
The top edge of the packaging has a bit of information translated in twenty-one languages that states...
... that this is a Mechanical Gaming Keyboard named the QuickFire Pro and if you need more information go to http://www.cmstorm.com to obtain anything you may need for this device.
The right end of the packaging explains what the Storm Tactics is about. It's based on Strength, Security and Control. This gives their buyers everything they are looking for in peripherals. Nobody wants a cheap keyboard that can be stolen in an instant and doesn't control your character as you wish while gaming.
On the back you will find the features I covered in the specification to be listed here in nine languages. The right side shows off the removable key caps and use of Cherry MX switches, covers the LED lighting, the Full N-Key Roll Over and the wire management options for the detachable cable.
Opening the top brings us to the inner packaging. The cardboard is folded in the back to house the key puller and cable, while the keyboard is slid in a foam envelope and placed under a plastic cover to protect the investment in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm QuickFire Pro]
- Page 5 [CM Storm QuickFire Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched