The QuickFire Pro is front and center on the front of the packaging. Around it is an electrical storm on a black background where Cooler Master adds their name and the fact that this is a gaming mechanical keyboard.
At the bottom right corner, Cooler Master also makes sure to add a sticker denoting the Cherry MX switches used on the keyboard in the box. Here it states we have brown switches with medium resistance and force feedback in each keys travel.
The left end of the packaging offers the name of the keyboard, the system requirements for the OS and the bar codes and model number.
The top edge of the packaging has a bit of information translated in twenty-one languages that states...
... that this is a Mechanical Gaming Keyboard named the QuickFire Pro and if you need more information go to http://www.cmstorm.com to obtain anything you may need for this device.
The right end of the packaging explains what the Storm Tactics is about. It's based on Strength, Security and Control. This gives their buyers everything they are looking for in peripherals. Nobody wants a cheap keyboard that can be stolen in an instant and doesn't control your character as you wish while gaming.
On the back you will find the features I covered in the specification to be listed here in nine languages. The right side shows off the removable key caps and use of Cherry MX switches, covers the LED lighting, the Full N-Key Roll Over and the wire management options for the detachable cable.
Opening the top brings us to the inner packaging. The cardboard is folded in the back to house the key puller and cable, while the keyboard is slid in a foam envelope and placed under a plastic cover to protect the investment in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm QuickFire Pro]
- Page 5 [CM Storm QuickFire Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard paves the way for Diablo II Remastered
- NASA astronaut sets a new record for time spent in space
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club