For those who have delved into the multimedia realm, the name Prolink has certainly been mentioned. When I first began hearing of these folks, it was because they made graphics boards, but there is so much more that they have to offer the end user. Whether you're looking for a new video card or a means to transfer your movies to a more computer-friendly environment, Prolink more than likely has something that will help you get the job finished.
Today's item of interest is called the PlayTV USB 2.0 and really is a simple device that serves many purposes. But with the long list of previously good multimedia components, this one may have a hard time living up to the company's reputation of offering quality at a reasonable price.
So sit back and take a tour of this newest multimedia device and let's see if it can earn its way into our own system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- PlayTV USB - Page 1 [Introduction]
- PlayTV USB - Page 2 [In The Box]
- PlayTV USB - Page 3 [Functionality]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MS on broken Quantum Break promises: we want to bring gamers together
- What if Microsoft uses Steam to power PC to Xbox game streaming?
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- ViewSonic 27-inch 4K LED Monitor (VP2780-4K) Review
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives