For those who have delved into the multimedia realm, the name Prolink has certainly been mentioned. When I first began hearing of these folks, it was because they made graphics boards, but there is so much more that they have to offer the end user. Whether you're looking for a new video card or a means to transfer your movies to a more computer-friendly environment, Prolink more than likely has something that will help you get the job finished.
Today's item of interest is called the PlayTV USB 2.0 and really is a simple device that serves many purposes. But with the long list of previously good multimedia components, this one may have a hard time living up to the company's reputation of offering quality at a reasonable price.
So sit back and take a tour of this newest multimedia device and let's see if it can earn its way into our own system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- PlayTV USB - Page 1 [Introduction]
- PlayTV USB - Page 2 [In The Box]
- PlayTV USB - Page 3 [Functionality]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- OWC Introduces 3TB Mercury Elite Pro External Storage
- Raijintek Atlantis Line of DIY Watercooling Products Now Available
- EVGA Announces the 'Bullets or Blades' Bundle
- Seagate Completes Acquisition of Dot Hill Systems
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series