Inside the Box
This is just how we found the unit packed inside the box. There was no foam protecting the top half of the PSU. It simply sits in a cradle of foam for the bottom inch of the unit.
The top of the unit gives us a great shot at the matte black finish used on the power supply. The only information here is the serial number and the QA stickers.
The I/O specification label can be found on one side of the unit for the Centauro 1000W unit.
The other side simply has the Centauro series logo plastered on it.
Turning the unit a bit more, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch present.
Spinning it some more brings us to the front which shows us the modular connections. The pin out for all of the connectors is labeled here.
Flipping things over reveals the 140mm fan that actively cools the Centauro 1000W power supply.
All modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh.
Package contents also include the AC power cable, user manual, zip ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology