Looking at the video card we can see straight away the look is very similar to that of the bigger GTX 680 version. The biggest difference is that we've lost a fan on the smaller GTX 670. Apart from that, though, we've got the same black and gold color scheme, which make for a really good looking video card.
Taking a look around the video card you can see that power comes in the form of two 6-pin PCIe power connectors. The position is a little weird as they're moved closer to the middle of the video card, but it shouldn't make any real difference for most people. Closer to the front we've got two SLI connectors which will come in handy for people who are interested in going down the path of multiple video cards.
Finally we finish up with I/O side of things and you can see we've got two DVI ports along with a single HDMI and full size DisplayPort connector to round off everything.
Looking at the specification side of things we can see below that the Palit offering comes overclocked out of the box with the GPU clock being pushed from 915MHz to 1006MHz or 1085MHz via boost.
As for the 2GB of GDDR5 memory that is present on the JetStream GTX 670, that's been pushed from the default 6008MHz QDR to 6108MHz QDR. Overall this isn't a bad overclock and Palit have bought the core of the GTX 670 in line with the GTX 680 while the memory sits slightly above it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes