Looking at the video card we can see straight away the look is very similar to that of the bigger GTX 680 version. The biggest difference is that we've lost a fan on the smaller GTX 670. Apart from that, though, we've got the same black and gold color scheme, which make for a really good looking video card.
Taking a look around the video card you can see that power comes in the form of two 6-pin PCIe power connectors. The position is a little weird as they're moved closer to the middle of the video card, but it shouldn't make any real difference for most people. Closer to the front we've got two SLI connectors which will come in handy for people who are interested in going down the path of multiple video cards.
Finally we finish up with I/O side of things and you can see we've got two DVI ports along with a single HDMI and full size DisplayPort connector to round off everything.
Looking at the specification side of things we can see below that the Palit offering comes overclocked out of the box with the GPU clock being pushed from 915MHz to 1006MHz or 1085MHz via boost.
As for the 2GB of GDDR5 memory that is present on the JetStream GTX 670, that's been pushed from the default 6008MHz QDR to 6108MHz QDR. Overall this isn't a bad overclock and Palit have bought the core of the GTX 670 in line with the GTX 680 while the memory sits slightly above it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015