Real World System and Multimedia Productivity
Sysmark2002 incorporates the following Internet Content Creation and Office Productivity applications:
Office Productivity: Microsoft Word 2002, Microsoft Excel 2002, Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, Microsoft Outlook 2002, Microsoft Access 2002, Netscape Communicator 6.0, Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred v.5, WinZip 8.0, and McAfee Virus Scan 5.13.
Internet Content Creation: Adobe Photoshop 6.01, Adobe Premiere 6.0, Microsoft Windows Media Encoder 7.1, Macromedia Dreamweaver 4, and Macromedia Flash 5
Sysmark wise Intel and Chaintech tie it on both levels.
Lame MP3 Encoding
Lame MP3 Encoder is used to convert a 120MB WAV file into a 128bit 44Hz MP3 File - the lower the score the better.
The slightly increased bandwidth of the Chaintech gives the 9CJS its first real world victory.
Mainconcept is used to convert a 1.2GB Digital Video to a MPEP-2 file using 25fps as the default rate. The Benchmark is expressed in time in seconds, of course less is better.
Again higher bandwidth on the memory gives Chaintech another win.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 3 [Features]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking Results]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System and Multimedia Productivity]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Chaintech 9CJS - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4