Toshiba's Dynadock U3.0 will be a retail item unlike most of the products I review. This is targeted right smack in the middle of the mainstream. Toshiba has comprised an informative package that fits the placement and we get quite a bit of information on the package. Not only that, but Toshiba has placed the actual device on the side, all exposed so retail shoppers can see the product and not have to guess or play find the small text when looking for features.
A picture says a thousand words, but in this case, a few pictures list nearly a dozen features.
If you need it all spelled out for you, there is a panel on the box for that, too.
The inside packaging is well organized with the piano black dock stored in a separate compartment.
The accessory package comes with all of the needed components and even a DVI to VGA adapter. You do not get a DVI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI adapter which we would have liked, but since you know now, you can pick one up while shopping, if you need it.
One thing you will not want to do is lose or misplace the disk. We went to Toshiba's website for new drivers and didn't even find the shipping drivers available for download. At least at this time you are pretty much dead in the water without this disk. Speaking of the disk, we're not sure why Toshiba included a disk at all. With many Ultrabooks shipping without optical storage some users will find themselves without drivers and in need of another device to read the disk to copy the drivers to a flash drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017