Toshiba's Dynadock U3.0 will be a retail item unlike most of the products I review. This is targeted right smack in the middle of the mainstream. Toshiba has comprised an informative package that fits the placement and we get quite a bit of information on the package. Not only that, but Toshiba has placed the actual device on the side, all exposed so retail shoppers can see the product and not have to guess or play find the small text when looking for features.
A picture says a thousand words, but in this case, a few pictures list nearly a dozen features.
If you need it all spelled out for you, there is a panel on the box for that, too.
The inside packaging is well organized with the piano black dock stored in a separate compartment.
The accessory package comes with all of the needed components and even a DVI to VGA adapter. You do not get a DVI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI adapter which we would have liked, but since you know now, you can pick one up while shopping, if you need it.
One thing you will not want to do is lose or misplace the disk. We went to Toshiba's website for new drivers and didn't even find the shipping drivers available for download. At least at this time you are pretty much dead in the water without this disk. Speaking of the disk, we're not sure why Toshiba included a disk at all. With many Ultrabooks shipping without optical storage some users will find themselves without drivers and in need of another device to read the disk to copy the drivers to a flash drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017