Inside the Box
Opening things up, we get a bit more of a tease as we still haven't caught a shot of the unit. It is very well packed on all sides.
Pulling the unit out of the box, we find that the I/O specification label can be found on the top.
The Silent Pro Gold logo can be found on one side of the power supply.
The other side also displays the SPG logo. This one is inverted in case you are installing the power supply in the bottom of a case instead of the top.
The back has your standard honeycomb mesh vent with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
As this unit is not fully hybrid, there are only a handful of modular connections here. It makes sense that there are so few as when you are looking at a power supply of this wattage, you generally have an intention of putting almost everything that have natively wired to good use.
Moving to the bottom we find the 135mm fan that cools the Silent Pro Gold 1200W PSU. A little bit of a custom touch is added with the gold colored fan grill.
All modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Rounding out the package contents are the user manual, warranty card, AC power cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99