Inside the Box
Opening things up, we find things packed into three separate boxes. The left box contains all of the PCI-E cables and second EPS12V cable. On the right are all of the peripheral cables plus the 20+4 pin main connector. In the middle we find the power supply protected by extra foam and the AC power cord.
Pulling the unit out of the box, we find that the I/O specification label can be found on the top. It utilizes the same finish found on the Enermax MaxRevo 1350.
Nothing fancy here, just the G1600 silk screened onto the side.
The other side is the same, only inverted.
The back has your standard honeycomb mesh vent. Note the C19 style power connector. You'd be foolish to try and pull this much power using a standard C13 style connector. You're going to want this one going straight to the wall. Note that there is no on/off rocker switch.
The front of the power supply reveals a fully modular unit. All connectors are labeled, but unfortunately not with rail identification.
Moving to the bottom we find the 135mm fan that cools the Lepa G1600-MA PSU.
All modular cables are fully sleeved with shrink wrap to secure it on both ends. There is sure to be a tangled mess if all the cables are put to use.
Rounding out the package contents are the user manual, AC power cord, mounting screws and two pieces of information. The one on the left advises you to only use the included power cord and to make sure that it is plugged directly into the wall, not through a power strip. The other one has the layout for the six 12V rails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse