Inside the Box
Opening things up, we find things packed into three separate boxes. The left box contains all of the PCI-E cables and second EPS12V cable. On the right are all of the peripheral cables plus the 20+4 pin main connector. In the middle we find the power supply protected by extra foam and the AC power cord.
Pulling the unit out of the box, we find that the I/O specification label can be found on the top. It utilizes the same finish found on the Enermax MaxRevo 1350.
Nothing fancy here, just the G1600 silk screened onto the side.
The other side is the same, only inverted.
The back has your standard honeycomb mesh vent. Note the C19 style power connector. You'd be foolish to try and pull this much power using a standard C13 style connector. You're going to want this one going straight to the wall. Note that there is no on/off rocker switch.
The front of the power supply reveals a fully modular unit. All connectors are labeled, but unfortunately not with rail identification.
Moving to the bottom we find the 135mm fan that cools the Lepa G1600-MA PSU.
All modular cables are fully sleeved with shrink wrap to secure it on both ends. There is sure to be a tangled mess if all the cables are put to use.
Rounding out the package contents are the user manual, AC power cord, mounting screws and two pieces of information. The one on the left advises you to only use the included power cord and to make sure that it is plugged directly into the wall, not through a power strip. The other one has the layout for the six 12V rails.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni