The front or at least I am calling it that, offers quite a bit to take in. The tag line under the company and chassis name is right to the point and in my opinion, dead on. To the left of the image of the GD08 is a list of seven features in this HTPC design.
This side of the box offers a bit of what it is the SilverStone intends to deliver with the GD07 and GD08 chassis designs. The bulk of the remainder of this side is then taken up with multi-lingual features lists like we saw on the front.
Since the back is the same as the front I can discuss the large blue circle that shows this chassis is USB 3.0 ready and that this product is made in China.
If FedEx would put labels on the plain top I could have showed you the specifications chart on this side, but it is identical to the one I showed on the previous page.
I do know the GD08 is upside down in this image, but when I flipped the box over to allow gravity to slide the chassis out for me, the hardware box was sitting there already so I thought I would show it as I found it. The face as well as both sides is protected with thick Styrofoam and to keep the hardware box from rubbing the paint, there is a plastic liner in between the chassis and the other packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Grandia SST-GD08B HTPC Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-GD08B]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Final Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Final Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD