Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box we found when opening the packaging you see it contains both the hardware needed for the build and an installation guide.
All in separated bags, you find clearly labeled hardware for the HPTX ICE. On the left are M3 screws in 6mm length for motherboard screws, geared wheels for the HDD rails and the last bag here is the screws to mount these wheels.
Then you get the PSU screws and the M3 thumbscrews for the optical drives on the top row. At the bottom you see a motherboard speaker and an Allen wrench to open the doors and lock the HDD rails into place. The last bag contains all the risers you will need for even an HPTX motherboard.
The guide starts with images of the case inside and out along with a parts checklist and included wires on the left half. The right half takes you through six steps of the installation and wire diagrams.
I think they must assume an experienced builder will be buying this chassis as there isn't really a whole lot covered or explained.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017