Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box we found when opening the packaging you see it contains both the hardware needed for the build and an installation guide.
All in separated bags, you find clearly labeled hardware for the HPTX ICE. On the left are M3 screws in 6mm length for motherboard screws, geared wheels for the HDD rails and the last bag here is the screws to mount these wheels.
Then you get the PSU screws and the M3 thumbscrews for the optical drives on the top row. At the bottom you see a motherboard speaker and an Allen wrench to open the doors and lock the HDD rails into place. The last bag contains all the risers you will need for even an HPTX motherboard.
The guide starts with images of the case inside and out along with a parts checklist and included wires on the left half. The right half takes you through six steps of the installation and wire diagrams.
I think they must assume an experienced builder will be buying this chassis as there isn't really a whole lot covered or explained.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4