Inside the Cubitek HPTX ICE
Inside the front of the case, at the top, you find five 5.25" bays with a dual 3.5" drive adapter currently housed in the bottom two 5.25" bays. This is removable, or you can use it for room for two more storage devices.
The hard drive rack that will take six 3.5" drives and an adapter in the bottom makes room for two 2.5" drives as well. The bar on the left side of the bays lock in the 3.5" drives with the use of the "wheels" that are included.
Above the motherboard tray you can see the pair of blue LED fans hanging with their 3-pin connectors to match that of the rear fan. The tray itself has seven holes with grommets and a large one by the PSU without one. There are also four "tabs" on the right to hold wiring.
Here is where the PSU gets mounted, on top of the raised rails with rubber pads. On the floor sits a plastic dust filter that you can pull out and clean when needed.
Inside the rear of the chassis hangs a 140mm fan to help exhaust the chassis. There is a large pair of holes for water tubing and ten expansion slots with thumbscrews to secure the cards.
Behind the motherboard tray there isn't much in the way of routing to attaching points for the wiring, but there is about 20mm of room back here to run wires where you want to go. As the case is shipped, you will find all of the wiring bundled next to the drive bays.
Aside from the fan wiring to the three fans up top and in the rear, plus the 200mm in the front, you have this to connect. There is the USB 3.0 connector, a USB 2.0 connector along with an HD Audio plug. Then there are the power, reset, HDD activity and PWR LED wires.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99