AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cache fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron and Toshiba.
High sequential numbers make for good marketing, but most users notice the extremely fast actions after moving to SSDs. The feeling of fast comes from the low access times which are what we measure on this page.
The DMS Celerity 6G Plus falls in line with other drives based on SandForce SF-2281 controllers and paired with synchronous flash.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [DMS Celerity 6G Plus 120GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- Get this Samsung wireless charging pad for over 70% off
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package