AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cache fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by JMicron and Toshiba.
High sequential numbers make for good marketing, but most users notice the extremely fast actions after moving to SSDs. The feeling of fast comes from the low access times which are what we measure on this page.
The DMS Celerity 6G Plus falls in line with other drives based on SandForce SF-2281 controllers and paired with synchronous flash.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [DMS Celerity 6G Plus 120GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO's new update has some huge fixes and improvements
- DriveClub VR is reportedly launching alongside PlayStation VR headset
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio