BIOS - Click BIOS II
Click BIOS II was such an improvement over the original Click BIOS and for the most part you can see there are no major differences when compared to other MSI boards that are using the Click BIOS II setup.
We've got a fair bit of information when you enter and across the top we've got our CPU information, temperatures of the CPU and motherboard along with your boot device priority which can be adjusted by just dragging and dropping the icons.
As always if you're heading into the BIOS the chances are you're going to be doing some overclocking and you'll no doubt be heading over to the Overclocking Setting area which provides a strong run down of everything we need.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS we've got some energy saving options, a pointless browser that you'll never use, M-Flash under the Utilities which is great for updating your BIOS with ease and finally the security section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4