On the front of the PH-TC14CS packaging you not only get a look at the cooler on the right, but you also get to see the five color options on the lefts side along with socket compatibility and its PWM functionality in the fans.
Moving on to the right side you have a full black panel with all of the PH-TC14CS specifications as well as the scope of delivery printed in white.
On the back there is a brief statement from Phanteks about what goes into making this cooler and what buyers should expect of it. Under the English text, this message is repeated in nine other languages.
On the last side Phanteks displays six features of the cooler, including that this is sort of a dual tower concept, even if done a bit differently. The panel ends with broken images of the base of this cooler as well as a look at the blue version without fans on it.
Digging through the box to make sure I removed everything, I found the cooler is surrounded in cardboard and uses dense foam at the top and bottom to cover the top and bottom a little bit more. Under all of this inner packaging you will find the instruction manuals lying in the bottom of the box.
Digging into the packaging a little bit more you can see Phanteks offers pockets for the fans to ship on either side of the CPU cooler. The cardboard is bent to help support the fins of the PH-TC14CS and the hardware is located under the base of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks PH-TC14CS CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel