With memory prices dropping more and more each week, it is one of the best times to purchase it, since DDR II has been pushed back till what seems like early next year, so companies are pushing the most out of DDR I. It all started a little while back with PC-1600 and PC-2100 from then we moved onto 2700, 3200 and 3500 (even 3700) which is beginning to make an appearance. Crucial are well known for producing a stick that does exactly what it says.
With the release of the Canterwood chipset from Intel and nForce 2 from nVidia, the joys of DDR-400 had can be felt and we now have reason to purchase it. Not only do we have the opportunity to run them at 400MHz but also in Dual Channel mode thanks to some of the latest chipsets on the market. We are finally beginning to get maximum potential out of memory on the market today. These chipsets teamed up with the latest 400MHz FSB processors give you an unstoppable combination of memory and raw processor speed which we just can't get enough of.
One such stick of memory we are taking a look at today is from Crucial, a company which is well known for producing a stick that does exactly what it says. Does their new PC-3200 memory have what it takes to compete with the industry leaders? Read on as we give you the answer!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20