The outer packaging is much like those delivered from Noctua before this. On the left is the NH-L12 naming of the cooler and above a mobile-tag to get more information on this cooler at the point of purchase. Over in the brown section there is the Noctua name at the bottom and six features listed at the top.
Spinning the box around we land on this panel next that delivers four charts. These charts cover the full specifications of both fans and the cooler body, but also covers the scope of delivery. On the right side you can even see two renderings of the cooler with dimensions to be sure you are seeing it right.
The back shows the name of the cooler on the left along with the compliance to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards and the six year warranty. On the right it shows the features that were listed on the front, but this time with images and a description of what it is.
The remaining side of the NH-L12 box has a very brief statement about the cooler, what it should be used for and mentions a few features. This is repeated in seven other languages to cover all of their potential buyers.
The top of the packaging looks much like the front did with one major difference. This time a chrome sticker has been applied denoting the 66mm low-profile option of the NH-L12, if run in single fan mode.
Once the top of the box is open you are left staring at the base and its plastic protector. The NH-L12 is surrounded with thick cardboard folded around to make sure that the cooler never reaches the outer packaging. Under the cooler there is another thin box containing the hardware that isn't already on the NH-L12.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Noctua NH-L12 95W CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card