Here we get our first look at the actual card. Areca cools the dual-core ROC with a thin heatsink and fan that is much quieter than you'd expect from a small fan. The two SFF-8087 ports, each using four channels are located at the back of the controller.
Connectivity is through a PCIe 2.0 eight lane connector that can be used in an eight lane or sixteen lane port.
There's not much going on other than several surface mount components on this side.
No, the ARC-1882i does not double as an Ethernet controller, but you can manage your arrays through this out-of-bandwidth port.
Being a half-height card the ARC-1882i is quite thin. Here we see the back where the connectors are located.
Under the heatsink we found the LSI SAS 2208 dual core SAS controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus specs and prices leak
- Sony's next gen PS5 may be traditional console gen
- Samsung Galaxy Stellar 2 specs and pricing leaked
- Samsung introduces new color option for the Galaxy S8+
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller