Specifications of the SI7-G
Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz mPGA 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.4GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (400FSB)
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ~ 3.06GHz+ mPGA 478 Northwood (533FSB)
Supports Intel Celeron 1.7GHz ~ 2/4Ghz mPGA 478 (400FSB)
SiS R658 AGPset
SiS R658 Northbridge
MUTiLO Interconnect @ 1.0GB/s
Netburst Micro Architecture
1 AGP 4x, 8x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Firewire Ports (via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
5 Stereo Audio Ports
1 RJ-45 Ethernet Port
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, voltages.
Onboard Boradcom Gigabit Networking
Silicone Image SATA RAID
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform