Packaging and Contents
The Isku Illuminated gaming keyboard ships in a cardboard box that is matte in its finish with the keyboard in full view with the sections of keys marked as to their functions. On the left you see five features listed in the bold blue stripes. The top of the right side shows another six features ROCCAT is most proud of.
Both of the longer thin sides of the outer packaging don't offer much in the way of information. One side has a tiny image of the keyboard and both sides share this logo in blue and the naming in chrome-like lettering. There is also a sticker to denote the layout of the keyboard inside.
The back of the box is where you are about to get educated about the Isku and all of its features and optional functionality. They start off with the profile switching and move into the driver system right away on the left with the discussion on the EasyShift[+] and what keys are programmable to this feature on the right.
Across the middle is a list of 12 features worthy of taking up real-estate on this already crowded panel. For the package contents, system requirements and the tech specs, please refer to the right side. For those that don't speak English, the features are again listed in nine languages.
Once the outer packaging was pulled off, I found the keyboard inside of a nondescript black box that when opened I find the Isku ships inside of an anti-static bag. While most companies don't even consider this, ROCCAT is sending a pretty advance piece of tech to you, so no need to take chances with something silly like static discharge to damage it before you even get to plug it in. Just more of that outside of the box thinking I have been telling you about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup