OCZ has done a great job with the cabling arrangement for the 1000-watt Fatal1ty Series power supply. The unit comes with the 20+4 pin Main, one ATX 4+4 and two 8-pin PCI-E connectors natively wired to the unit. Ten modular cables offer the other four PCI-E connectors, twelve SATA connectors and eight Molex connectors. Two Molex to FDD adapters are also included and ensure that you'll be able power just about anything.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening up the power supply, we find a fair amount of passive cooling to keep temperatures in check. Also note that the natively wired cables are sleeved all the way back to the PCB and don't just stop as soon as they enter the power supply.
A pair of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-con capacitors adorns the primary side of the power supply.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU as well.
OCZ chose the Ong Hua HA1425H12B-Z 140mm fan to provide the active cooling for the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games