OCZ has done a great job with the cabling arrangement for the 1000-watt Fatal1ty Series power supply. The unit comes with the 20+4 pin Main, one ATX 4+4 and two 8-pin PCI-E connectors natively wired to the unit. Ten modular cables offer the other four PCI-E connectors, twelve SATA connectors and eight Molex connectors. Two Molex to FDD adapters are also included and ensure that you'll be able power just about anything.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening up the power supply, we find a fair amount of passive cooling to keep temperatures in check. Also note that the natively wired cables are sleeved all the way back to the PCB and don't just stop as soon as they enter the power supply.
A pair of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-con capacitors adorns the primary side of the power supply.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU as well.
OCZ chose the Ong Hua HA1425H12B-Z 140mm fan to provide the active cooling for the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017