Inside the Box
FSP does a great job of packing the unit as it is padded on all sides.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
The FSP logo can be found on one side of the power supply.
The other side also displays the FSP logo. Notice that both sides have a little additional venting.
Things are slightly different than what we are used to seeing back here. Other than FSP's "Arrow Dynamic" design and the AC on/off rocker switch, we also have a heavy duty C20 inlet instead of the standard C14 that we usually see with power supplies.
Towards the front, we find the nine modular connectors available. Unfortunately the fourth PCI-E cable shares the same output as the second EPS12V connector. This is something you need to be very aware of when considering this power supply for your system.
Moving to the bottom we find the 135mm fan that cools the AU-1200PRO.
Eight modular cables are included with the power supply as well as two cables meant only for fans.
If you look closely, you'll notice that the cables are sleeved to be flat instead of round. This will help when routing behind the motherboard and helps provide a really clean look. They are also sleeved different than the natively wired cables, as those use the standard mesh sleeving.
Also included with the AU-1200PRO are four thumbscrews for mounting the unit, an AC input cord, several Velcro cable ties, a case badge and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card