Inside the Box
FSP does a great job of packing the unit as it is padded on all sides.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
The FSP logo can be found on one side of the power supply.
The other side also displays the FSP logo. Notice that both sides have a little additional venting.
Things are slightly different than what we are used to seeing back here. Other than FSP's "Arrow Dynamic" design and the AC on/off rocker switch, we also have a heavy duty C20 inlet instead of the standard C14 that we usually see with power supplies.
Towards the front, we find the nine modular connectors available. Unfortunately the fourth PCI-E cable shares the same output as the second EPS12V connector. This is something you need to be very aware of when considering this power supply for your system.
Moving to the bottom we find the 135mm fan that cools the AU-1200PRO.
Eight modular cables are included with the power supply as well as two cables meant only for fans.
If you look closely, you'll notice that the cables are sleeved to be flat instead of round. This will help when routing behind the motherboard and helps provide a really clean look. They are also sleeved different than the natively wired cables, as those use the standard mesh sleeving.
Also included with the AU-1200PRO are four thumbscrews for mounting the unit, an AC input cord, several Velcro cable ties, a case badge and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20