Packaging and Contents
As I mentioned I received three of the NF-F12 PWM fans to test with. The packaging is mainly taken up by the super close rendering of the fan included inside which can partially be seen through the cut-away window nest to the naming of the fan.
The back of the box offers a brief statement from Noctua about the features included with this fan design and why you should choose this fan over others hanging on the shelves. This is repeated in eight languages with a scope of delivery and a small specs chart at the very bottom.
Both sides have this dark blue band that offers the name of the fan, its dimensions, the included six year warranty and the site address.
The back panels of the box actually open once you break the grip of the Velcro keeping it shut. On this panel there are descriptions and examples of why all of the features and technology included in the design are beneficial to you.
The next panel you see offers an exploded diagram of the fan with all the features and parts labeled. They even go as far as to show both the PWM IC and the SSO2 bearing at the bottom of this image.
Splitting the back panel once again shows us even more information. This time it covers the bearing design, the anti-vibration pads, the Smooth Control Drive of the IC, the variances of the stators and ends with a chart of the noise levels with and without the VAD technology.
The last panel covers the things like the inner surface microstructures, where they are located and how they work. The bottom offers information on the power consumption, the cabling options, the included LNA and ends with the warranty include on the NF-F12 PWM.
Removing the contents you can see there is some paperwork that is slid down behind the clear plastic tray that Noctua uses for the inner packaging.
This inner packaging not only protects the fan from being damaged in transit, it also works to keep all of the parts separated and easy to locate once the package arrives to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS