Packaging and Contents
As I mentioned I received three of the NF-F12 PWM fans to test with. The packaging is mainly taken up by the super close rendering of the fan included inside which can partially be seen through the cut-away window nest to the naming of the fan.
The back of the box offers a brief statement from Noctua about the features included with this fan design and why you should choose this fan over others hanging on the shelves. This is repeated in eight languages with a scope of delivery and a small specs chart at the very bottom.
Both sides have this dark blue band that offers the name of the fan, its dimensions, the included six year warranty and the site address.
The back panels of the box actually open once you break the grip of the Velcro keeping it shut. On this panel there are descriptions and examples of why all of the features and technology included in the design are beneficial to you.
The next panel you see offers an exploded diagram of the fan with all the features and parts labeled. They even go as far as to show both the PWM IC and the SSO2 bearing at the bottom of this image.
Splitting the back panel once again shows us even more information. This time it covers the bearing design, the anti-vibration pads, the Smooth Control Drive of the IC, the variances of the stators and ends with a chart of the noise levels with and without the VAD technology.
The last panel covers the things like the inner surface microstructures, where they are located and how they work. The bottom offers information on the power consumption, the cabling options, the included LNA and ends with the warranty include on the NF-F12 PWM.
Removing the contents you can see there is some paperwork that is slid down behind the clear plastic tray that Noctua uses for the inner packaging.
This inner packaging not only protects the fan from being damaged in transit, it also works to keep all of the parts separated and easy to locate once the package arrives to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni