Corsair Vengeance M60
Free from the confines of the packaging we can now get a glance at the shape and style of the M60 before I go into finer detail with the close up angles you are about to see the M60 from.
From the back of the M60 there is the plate that has the Corsair name and logo painted on it in white. This section may look flimsy, but I assure you it is fully supported by the aluminum under carriage in this design.
On the right there isn't much to say about the relative flat side except that there is a good texture applied to it to give the best grip possible even with sweaty hands. The aluminum is slotted to add a bit of a design element and looks pretty good versus just a plain expanse of brushed aluminum.
From the front, the design of the aluminum structure looks sort of like hood scoops on a car. The right and left click buttons are made from the same piece we say the logo painted on, but in the front it is springy to allows for the Omron switches to be pressed under them. In the middle is the same heavy and solid scroll wheel from the M90 to make weapon switching much more accurate.
Just behind the scroll wheel there are two buttons along with an LED read-out of sorts. The button closest to the wheel is to move the DPI up while the pointy one nearest you is to lower the DPI. The bit in the middle will show up to three LEDs to designate which of the three settings in the software is in use.
The left side of the M60 offers a page forward and page back button near the top with a large red sniper button in the middle for more accurate scans with the scope of a sniper rifle. Again just enough aluminum is showing to make it intriguing to look at without going over the top just for styling points.
The 1.8 meters of braided cable comes with a Velcro tie included on the end near the USB 2.0 connection. Not only does it make shipping tidy when it shows up to your door, but when you travel with it, it can be tidy as you slip it in your backpack as well and no need to look for a wire tie, its built right in.
Underneath there are five PTFE feet to help the M60 glide across any surface with ease. Dead in the center of the mouse is the Avago laser sensor peeking through the brushed aluminum. The three screws with slots that accommodate loose change are for the removable weighting system of the M60.
Once the Vengeance M60 FPS mouse is powered up there is a mellow glow of blue LED that comes out the front of the mouse.
As well as the front illuminating, the DPI buttons and the settings indicators also illuminate with the glow of blue LEDs from inside the mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015