Packaging and Contents
Corsair uses clear plastic to surround the mouse and folded up sections of cardboard that give the packaging shape and help protect the mouse if the package should get dropped. The bright red and yellow accents behind the M60 really draw you in to have a closer look and that is just what this packaging offers.
On the back Corsair covers the DPI, the sniper button, the weight system, the aluminum construction, the tracking, the adjustable lift distance and the solid metal scroll wheel above a couple of images of the M60 showing the features listed above. The technical specification can be found at the bottom.
Both sides are identical except from the view of the M60 under the plastic. The back is built up to house the wiring and paperwork while to bottom is much taller than the mouse to take on any abuse saving the mouse from taking the first hit on impact.
Once you tear open the perforated panel on the back you are then left with the M60 stuck in the cardboard. To get it out, open the right side and slide out the tray to allow you to pass the USB 2.0 cable through the cardboard. This is also where the paperwork is shipped in the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS