Packaging and Contents
Corsair uses clear plastic to surround the mouse and folded up sections of cardboard that give the packaging shape and help protect the mouse if the package should get dropped. The bright red and yellow accents behind the M60 really draw you in to have a closer look and that is just what this packaging offers.
On the back Corsair covers the DPI, the sniper button, the weight system, the aluminum construction, the tracking, the adjustable lift distance and the solid metal scroll wheel above a couple of images of the M60 showing the features listed above. The technical specification can be found at the bottom.
Both sides are identical except from the view of the M60 under the plastic. The back is built up to house the wiring and paperwork while to bottom is much taller than the mouse to take on any abuse saving the mouse from taking the first hit on impact.
Once you tear open the perforated panel on the back you are then left with the M60 stuck in the cardboard. To get it out, open the right side and slide out the tray to allow you to pass the USB 2.0 cable through the cardboard. This is also where the paperwork is shipped in the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Toshiba announces 12.5' Satellite Radius 12 2-in-1 convertible laptop
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015