Packaging and Contents
Corsair uses clear plastic to surround the mouse and folded up sections of cardboard that give the packaging shape and help protect the mouse if the package should get dropped. The bright red and yellow accents behind the M60 really draw you in to have a closer look and that is just what this packaging offers.
On the back Corsair covers the DPI, the sniper button, the weight system, the aluminum construction, the tracking, the adjustable lift distance and the solid metal scroll wheel above a couple of images of the M60 showing the features listed above. The technical specification can be found at the bottom.
Both sides are identical except from the view of the M60 under the plastic. The back is built up to house the wiring and paperwork while to bottom is much taller than the mouse to take on any abuse saving the mouse from taking the first hit on impact.
Once you tear open the perforated panel on the back you are then left with the M60 stuck in the cardboard. To get it out, open the right side and slide out the tray to allow you to pass the USB 2.0 cable through the cardboard. This is also where the paperwork is shipped in the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni