Specifications, Availability and Pricing
If you like the technology you read about being backed into the M90, you are really going to like the fact that the same components are used under the hood. The 5700 DPI laser sensor from Avago, the ADNS-9500 is adjustable in 100 DPI increments from 100 DPI at the low end to 5700 DPI on the high end and you have four settings for the DPI that can be used for various situations. This sensor can track up to 156 inches per second at 30 Gs, well more than what I could dish out in my testing. Lastly this sensor will also detect things like lift distance, the surface quality and offers angle snapping. As for the eight individually programmable buttons, only the left and right click is Omron switches that offer a long lifetime of clicks to come.
Getting into the actual materials and design of the M60, we should cover the extruded aluminum plate that has been brushed and cut with vent-like designs to give it an aggressive look even sitting still. The "body" is constructed from three separated sections, similar to the RAT design concept, just not as involved. The gives the user three different sides that aren't contoured to each other so much, so that during the heat of battle, there is no question what finger should be where, because you can't really put the wrong finger in the wrong place with the M60.
With the white logo and name on the rear of the mouse, the red sniper button on the left side and the blue glow of LED from the front and the selectable DPI buttons, the M60 looks good sitting there as well as easily matching any other products that may already be on your desk currently.
As far as getting one of these for your very own, that part is easy, they are showing stock on shelves almost everywhere as I type this review. The issue is where to get one. As I see it Corsair has set the MSRP at $69.99 and is what you will have to pay if you buy them directly from Corsair. Doing a little bit of shopping lead me to find that quite a bit of money can be saved with just two minutes of your time searching Google. I was able to find that Amazon.com asking $57.24, with free super saver shipping is the current best deal, saving you $11 off the top and we haven't included any shipping on the other price yet.
So, do a bit of homework when looking for yours. I really think that the Vengeance M60 Performance FPS laser gaming mouse is the mouse for the everyman at a really great price!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni